1. Promotion open to all mainland UK, Danish, Belgian, Dutch, Spanish & Austrian residents aged 18 or over except employees and their families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, participants must purchase a selected bottle of Talisker Storm, Skye or Port Ruighe with a competition wrap on the bottle visit the website URL listed on the competition wrap, answer the question correctly and enter the redemption code on the inside of the wrap as well as the other requested personal details before 29th October 2016, 17:00 GMT. Only five entries are permitted per person.
3. The Winner will be electronically drawn at random by the 25th November 2016 and notified via email and/or telephone within 24 hours.
4. If the Winner fails to response to the notification email within 7 days, the Winner will forfeit the prize and a new Winner will be selected in accordance with the process outlined above.
5. The Winner will win a trip for the Winner and one companion to Antigua for one week (seven nights) to attend the finish line of the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge 2016 at some point between the end of January and mid-March.
6. The prize comprises flights to and from Antigua, travel to and from the assigned accommodation, half board accommodation in Antigua for seven nights, $500 in spending money for the week and entry to Nelson’s Dockyard English Harbor in Antigua.
7. The Winner and the companion will be responsible for their own travel to and from the airport in their home destination and all relevant insurance (e.g. medical and travel insurance). Money spent incremental to the $500 spending money in Antigua, drinks and snacks from the hotel mini bar and any other hotel incidentals are not included. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the Winner following notification.
8. The dates of travel for the trip to Antigua will be dependent on the timing of the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge. We anticipate that the boats competing in the Talisker Atlantic Challenger will arrive from the end of January through the whole of February and potentially the beginning of March. The Winner may have some flexibility to choose a preferred week within this time. However the final decision will be down to the Promoter. Should the Winner not be able to attend on the final proposed date then a new Winner will be selected in accordance with process outlined above.
9. If, for any reason outside the control of the Promoter, the trip cannot take place on the proposed date or at the proposed location an alternative date and/or location will be designated. The Promoter will have no liability or responsibility if the Winner or their companion cannot attend on this revised date or at the revised location.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the Winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the Winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize. The Winner shall be responsible for any damage to the hotel or other venues (including their contents) visited by the Winner and his/her friends throughout the trip caused as a result of a deliberate or negligent act or omission of the Winner or one or more of his/her companions.
11. The Winner and companion must be aged 18 years or over in order to participate in this promotion and prize.
12. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The Winner and the companion are each responsible for ensuring they each have a valid passport, are eligible for the Visa Waiver Programme or are in possession of a valid visa, as appropriate, and for ensuring they have travel insurance and any vaccinations as required.
14. The Winner’s name and country can be found by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter address set out below. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
15. The Winner and the companion may be required to take part in publicity.
16. We will not accept more than 5 entries per individual email address.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. The Promoter reserve the right to exclude any entrant who tampers, intervenes, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
20. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
21. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
23. The Promoter is Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, London, SW10 7HQ.