All copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the [www.taliskerwhiskyatlanticchallenge.com] website (“the Site”) are owned by Atlantic Campaigns SL. (“AC”) or other parties.
All use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. Atlantic Campaigns SL may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Atlantic Campaigns. Your continued use of taliskerwhiskyatlanticchallenge.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of taliskerwhiskyatlanticchallenge.com:
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use taliskerwhiskyatlanticchallenge.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any taliskerwhiskyatlanticchallenge.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. Any other type of use requires the express prior written agreement of AC.
- You will not use the Site:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
- in any way that might bring AC or The Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge into disrepute.
- AC shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to any of the pages on the Site at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and AC shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages arising out of the negligence of AC or its employees in the terms established by the applicable laws) arising from your inability to access any of the pages on the Site.
- The information provided on or in the Site is intended for recreational, non-commercial purposes only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by AC, its employees and agents in these pages, the contents of the Site are naturally subject to change from time to time. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
- AC cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. AC, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the Site or any other Internet sites or the use thereof.
- On some of the pages of the Site you may be informed of the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. AC is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by you with any third party.
- Save unless otherwise stated, AC does not itself manufacture any of the goods described on the Site and makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods that may be purchased or obtained by you or offered to you through use of the Site, whether accessed directly or otherwise. AC is not responsible for the sale of such goods and any such sale or provision of these goods will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you.
- Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. AC is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites. AC excludes all liability of any kind in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
- AC may, from time to time, have competitions, prize draws or other promotions and offers on the Site. These will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you and will be available to download from the page in question.
- Whilst effort has been made to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, AC gives no warranties it will always be free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. AC excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site.
- The names, images and logos identifying Talisker, the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of AC, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties.
Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and AC reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
- These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tenerife.
Atlantic Campaigns SL is a company registered in Spain (for further details visit the “Contact Us” Section)
- Data Protection